Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ColdSilence released :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kal-Jack

Kal-Jack

ColdSilence released :D Empty
PostSubject: ColdSilence released :D   ColdSilence released :D Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:50 pm

After alot of work I finished my project here is the youtube link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGObKRP_vFQ

I hope you enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

PostSubject: Re: ColdSilence released :D   ColdSilence released :D Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:27 am

Hint: Using a CS Heavy right after you stunned him with your revenge tends to work better than letting the revenge go (which takes far more time) and then dashing. It would have saved you more times than the tactic you used.

What I didn't really like was the fast speed + some effects. It made it really difficult to watch at Full Screen (720, highest res ofc). You should try to avoid that next time.

The story was decent and I think that the fact that you are a Super Rookie can save you from the "You are so lame, I can do better than you even tho I am not a SOer".

If you ever need any help you can try contacting me, I always check if there are new topics from the "latest topics" so I will definitely see if you post here. Otherwise we can also exchange emails.

Gz and keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Kal-Jack

Kal-Jack

PostSubject: Re: ColdSilence released :D   ColdSilence released :D Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:44 am

Well I always focused on my Plasma Sword. But I'll try to work on Counter Sword, the annoying part is my revenge never work due to the laag I just feel it became a bad habit since it doesn't work with my latency.

About the editing I made this movie for entertainment. If I added the fighting part with less effects and slower time it would take like 20 minute for the fight part only which is boring to some people. (And I think my fighting skill show nothing Impressive :/ ) But I'll try to work with less effect (Well I thought I was going to add hell more of effects :> )

Well I made the story very plain so I can add the possibility for any event but I am stuck with 1 day in story time now Episode 2 will take place in the same day as episode 1. May at chapter 3 or 4 Main character start to evolve

I really appreciate your reply and criticism that really mean too much for me.

Sorry for my terrible grammar <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ColdSilence released :D   ColdSilence released :D Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ColdSilence released :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Media Center :: Youtube-
Jump to: